Who is the training is for?
This training is appropriate for anyone that talks to people about issues affecting their health and wellbeing. They could be frontline workers, volunteers, health champions or simply people that are happy to talk to residents in Camden and Islington.
Many issues impact on our health and wellbeing, such as our lifestyles and wider determinants of health like money or work. The cost of living is an increasingly significant issue affecting many people in Camden and Islington. This issue is addressed in this online course.
By the end of this 1-hour training participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of the cost of living crisis on people's lives
- Be ready to engage people in good conversations about how this is impacting them
- Be able to find information, tools and services to help people cope with the challenges associated with the higher cost of living
- What is MECC?
- The cost of living crisis
- Conversations about the cost of living
- Resources to help you
Courses are flexibly designed for participants in a highly interactive online Zoom environment.
Full instructions on how to join the session on Zoom will be sent out 24-48 hours before the course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- To arrange for bespoke sessions for your team.
- If the session is fully booked and you would like to be placed on our waiting list for the next available session.