Who is this training for? If you talk to people about Covid-19 vaccination, this course can help you improve your conversations, enhance your communication skills and avoid arguments or conflict.
Most people who have not committed to getting their vaccine are simply unsure it is the right thing to do. This course helps you handle conversations with them.
Course objectives By the end of the training participants will:
- Know a range of reasons residents may lack confidence in Covid-19 vaccination
- Be familiar with conversational techniques useful for conversations about Covid-19 vaccination
- Know how to build and strengthen their motivation to engage with Covid-19 vaccination programme
- Examples of low confidence and hesitancy about Covid-19 vaccination
- Core conversational skills and processes from motivational interviewing
- Audio simulations of conversations
- Tips and resources
Course delivery Courses are on Zoom and last 2 hours. They are interactive with plenty of opportunities for questions, comments and discussion.
“Really helpful to think about the line of questioning and consider how it feels from the resident's perspective.”
“Good attention to detail with regard to learners' needs.”